Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sem 2 (chap 1)

Here once again,

Semester has start again, so I'm as a normal dip student has to start class like the usual back. It sound so much work to begin with in the new semester. Now in the new semester currently entering part 2 of DAIS is a whole new experience dealing with new surrounding and lifestyle.

first of all, i like to state that my College where will be my place to stay or secondary home is so far away from my class block. As a beginner community of college name REDANG, it teach me something that it is take strong will and spirit to attend class. It also need greater heart,mind and soul to even be in class on time. The route take to get to the class are far estimated 2km each go.

Now living in here place call Kolej Redang get me thinking and somehow I've try to cheer myself by saying to myself." if you can survive this, you can survive anywhere"

I know is not only me that being place here, however i feel so grateful to get this place that more better and beautiful that my previous kolej. For most people that know me and even me myself know that I'm not so choosy in deciding in thing. As long its provide utility and other things that can help me in staying there so it will be fine.

Furthermore, this extra km I'm going through will be added in my body workout exercise. It will help me stay fit and healthy and i hope that it can cut down some kilogram in me. (^,^)

No comments: