Monday, June 20, 2011

hari jadi

Salam, harini mulanye aku nk ucap terima kasih kat 2 org ni yg wat budday surprise kat aq. Hmm apepun aku sgt gembira lah ada org ingat gak bufday aku kan. Of cos la mak n abang aku ingat bufday aku. Btw hari jadi aku xdew sape celebrate mane pon. Eventhough di beri cake n konon nk wat surprise but da idea was so. lame ..



The fact that I had to get tired over my own cake is so dissapointment! Hmm and I dun know if its real or made up because the person tht by right should know my birthdate. Dun wish me on time. Wether is it purposely or realy forgotten and den make up along the time. I dun know..if they really remember ..alhamdulillah.

For real siyesly I dunt Care at all if they forget my birthdate. Nope at all. Dun go and think I gonna be down or what. Just dont lie. And please dont go trow me a horrible lie! Btw. Its like normal human who contribute to them must aspect better gain during that time. Just make it more truthfful and more sincere. Dun give me a hundred xcuses because of that excuse and reasons ..it makes me guilty and if I feel guilty for them, better not to celeb anything bcoz I want sumting realy pure with no tricks. If they realy sincere ok tq if not den beat it!! Tis is worst

and the repond from dem quite lame.. Dats all but everything still fine.dissapointment! Hmm

No comments: